ABS ENCLOSURES / Multicolour
The ABS enclosures are excellently presented for the insertion of electronic and electrical components as well as complete control systems. Our ABS enclosures can be mechanically machined in different ways according to various customer specifications. The enclosures are optionally available with blind or transparent cover (K).
The screws of the covers can’t be lost and are made of rustproof stainless steel. The attachment of the enclosures extends beyond the sealing area by separate attachment channels.
Protection class IP:
• All enclosures meet the requirements of the protection class IP65 in accordance with DIN EN 60529
• The standard colour of the enclosures is light grey, similar to Ral 7035;
• The RAL 7035 colour range varies from 52x50x35 mm to 360x200x150mm dimensions;
• Special colours are available on request;
• We can also supply the following colours in a range of limited sizes: red – blue – yellow – black.
Operating temperature min / max:
• From -40°C to + 80°C.
• Internal mounting plate;
• Special gaskets on request to electromagnetic compatibility requirements with conductive copper paint and conductive hermetically sealed cover;
• External hinges;
• Mounting rail TS;
• Wall mounting brackets;
• Rubber feet.
For more information please see the PDF.