Universal, solid and easily adaptable aluminum enclosures for electrical, electronic and pneumatic components. The technology used is die-casting molding. The robustness and the high protection class IP of the aluminum enclosures are ideally suited for on-board applications of terminal blocks and cable glands. They can also be used for the insertion of electronic devices for outdoor environments.
The range has variable dimensions from 50x45x30 mm to 600x310x180 mm. They have a standard PUR foam seal.
The cover screws of these enclosures can’t lost and are made of stainless steel. The fastening of the enclosures extends beyond the sealing area with separate fastening channels. Special seals, such as silicone ones, are available on request.
It’s possible to apply the seawater resistant paint with chrome plating and surface treatment after mechanical processing. Also available, upon request, is a solution that complies with EMC electromagnetic compatibility criteria with unpainted grooved system and conductive sealing gasket.
Protection class IP:
• All enclosures meet the requirements of protection class IP66 (IP67 and IP68 on request) in accordance with DIN EN 60529.
Operating temperature min / max:
• From -40°C to +100°C.
• From -50°C to +140°C (with silicone seal)
• The standard colour of the enclosures is light grey, similar to RAL 7001
• Special colours are available on request
Sectors of application:
• Machine tools;
• Industrial automation;
• Transport (rail – naval).
For more information please see the PDF.