IP66 polyester enclosures
IP66 polyester enclosures meet the stringent requirements of mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, electroplating and petrochemical industries. In addition to good resistance to most solvents and acids, glass fiber reinforced polyester is hardly flammable and self-extinguishing.
This type of enclosure is mainly used for applications with terminal blocks or for control and signaling applications in environments with aggressive chemicals, such as refineries or road tunnels. The attachment of the housing extends beyond the sealing area by separate attachment channels. The screws of the covers do not run the risk of being lost and are made of rustproof stainless steel.
The range of available sizes is between 80x75x55 mm and 400x405x120 mm.
Protection class IP:
• All enclosures meet the requirements of the IP66 protection class in accordance with DIN EN 60529.
Operating temperature min / max:
• D from -40 ° C to + 110 ° C in standard execution with neoprene gasket;
• From -50 ° C to + 140 ° C with silicone gasket on request.
• The standard colour of the enclosures is light grey, similar to RAL 7000;
• Special colours are available on request.
For more information please see the PDF or the link below: