Polycarbonate enclosures MBI series
The MBI enclosure series is characterised by a wide range of sizes and a systematic focus on requirements in industrial installations. The bases of the MBI enclosures are designed with flat and preengraved side walls, which can be machined according to the customer’s requirements.
MBI enclosures are made of glass fibre reinforced polycarbonate in light grey colour RAL 7035. The material is UV-resistant (UL 746C F1) and self-extinguishing (UL 94 V0). Depending on quantities, the enclosures can be produced in special colours.
Depending on quantities, we can produce customer-specific mould sides. Individual knockouts, cutouts and hole designs can be implemented in the injection mould and there is no requirement for further mechanical processing.
Protection class IP:
• All enclosures meet the requirements of the protection class IP66
• The standard colour of the enclosures is light grey RAL 7035
• Special colours are available on request
Operating temperature min / max:
• From -40 °C to + 100 °C
• Material cover and base: Polycarbonate GF10
• Material sealing: Polyurethane
• Material UL listed
• Impact resistance IK : 08
• Flame retardancy : V-0
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use